Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Photos vs. Files

  • Dr. Joe Q
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 4, 2003
      Yes, Vladimir is correct. The individual who posts
      the picture in the Photos section can enlarge them,
      however, the "option" of enlarging to full size is not
      active to others who view them. They are limited to
      about 30kb in size even if you load a 500kb picture.

      The pictures Vladimir posted to the Files section are
      spectacular and they are the "full" size he intended
      to show. Very nice detail and colors are seen.

      Thanks for sharing them.

      Dr. "Q"

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com