Re: [Slovak-World] OT - Mushrooms and Peaches

  • agp
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 4, 2003
      By gum, you're right. No wonder my last dinner guests left aftr just one
      bite.

      Actually, how I EVER confused George Foreman the fighter with George
      Formby the British ukelele player is beyond me. :-)

      plinka-plinka-plinka

      On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Paul J. Wolsko wrote:

      > You're mixing up the George Foreman grill with Formby's furniture
      > refinishing products. <GGG>
      >
      > Paul Wolsko
      >

      > > What I do is buy the sliced portabellos and do them on my George Formby
      > > grill with a bit of honey mustard and garlic powder.
    • Paul J. Wolsko
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 4, 2003
        Hehe.

        http://www.georgeformby.co.uk/

        Paul W.

        > By gum, you're right. No wonder my last dinner guests left aftr just one
        > bite.
        >
        > Actually, how I EVER confused George Foreman the fighter with George
        > Formby the British ukelele player is beyond me. :-)
        >
        > plinka-plinka-plinka

        > On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Paul J. Wolsko wrote:
        >
        > > You're mixing up the George Foreman grill with Formby's furniture
        > > refinishing products. <GGG>
        > >
        > > Paul Wolsko
        > >

        > > > What I do is buy the sliced portabellos and do them on my George
        Formby
        > > > grill with a bit of honey mustard and garlic powder.

      • Caye Caswick
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 4, 2003
          Does the Fuller Brush man make a brush for cleaning up that mess?!?!

          ;--D

          You boys sure crack me up! Thanks.

          Caye

          PS -- sounds delish! I'll try it.

          "Paul J. Wolsko" <pwolsko@...> wrote:
          You're mixing up the George Foreman grill with Formby's furniture
          refinishing products. <GGG>

          Paul Wolsko

          > What I do is buy the sliced portabellos and do them on my George Formby
          > grill with a bit of honey mustard and garlic powder. The garlic powder may
          > not make me smell all that nice later, but I never noticed :-)

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • Paul J. Wolsko
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 4, 2003
            No, but then there's the Kirby vacuum - does EVERYTHING.

            Paul