Re: [Slovak-World] OT - Mushrooms and Peaches

  • Paul J. Wolsko
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 4, 2003
      You're mixing up the George Foreman grill with Formby's furniture
      refinishing products. <GGG>

      Paul Wolsko

      > What I do is buy the sliced portabellos and do them on my George Formby
      > grill with a bit of honey mustard and garlic powder. The garlic powder may
      > not make me smell all that nice later, but I never noticed :-)
    • agp
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 4, 2003
        By gum, you're right. No wonder my last dinner guests left aftr just one
        bite.

        Actually, how I EVER confused George Foreman the fighter with George
        Formby the British ukelele player is beyond me. :-)

        plinka-plinka-plinka

        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 4, 2003
          Hehe.

          http://www.georgeformby.co.uk/

          Paul W.

          > By gum, you're right. No wonder my last dinner guests left aftr just one
          > bite.
          >
          > Actually, how I EVER confused George Foreman the fighter with George
          > Formby the British ukelele player is beyond me. :-)
          >
          > plinka-plinka-plinka

          > On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Paul J. Wolsko wrote:
          >
          > > You're mixing up the George Foreman grill with Formby's furniture
          > > refinishing products. <GGG>
          > >
          > > Paul Wolsko
          > >

          > > > What I do is buy the sliced portabellos and do them on my George
          Formby
          > > > grill with a bit of honey mustard and garlic powder.

        • Caye Caswick
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 4, 2003
            Does the Fuller Brush man make a brush for cleaning up that mess?!?!

            ;--D

            You boys sure crack me up! Thanks.

            Caye

            PS -- sounds delish! I'll try it.

            "Paul J. Wolsko" <pwolsko@...> wrote:
            You're mixing up the George Foreman grill with Formby's furniture
            refinishing products. <GGG>

            Paul Wolsko

            > What I do is buy the sliced portabellos and do them on my George Formby
            > grill with a bit of honey mustard and garlic powder. The garlic powder may
            > not make me smell all that nice later, but I never noticed :-)

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          • Paul J. Wolsko
            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 4, 2003
              No, but then there's the Kirby vacuum - does EVERYTHING.

              Paul