Re: [Slovak-World] OT - Mushrooms and Peaches

  • agp
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 4, 2003
      On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Caye Caswick wrote:
      > By the way, try purchasing those HUGE portabello mushrooms and brushing
      > them with flavored oils and then grilling on your bbq -- then put them on
      > a bun with all the regular stuff you'd put on your favorite burger --

      The yummy thought there was enough to wake me up! I can just smell the
      aroma!

      What I do is buy the sliced portabellos and do them on my George Formby
      grill with a bit of honey mustard and garlic powder. The garlic powder may
      not make me smell all that nice later, but I never noticed :-)

      Besides -- since I live by myself who's to know :-)

      Actually, I eat two small cans of mushrooms (8 oz) every day. They are an
      excellent way to stretch Weight Watcher's Smart Ones (and Lean Cuisine/
      Healthy Choice) dinners into a larger casserole. Just mix it all together
      -- after all it goes too the same place!

      Tony P.
    • Paul J. Wolsko
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 4, 2003
        You're mixing up the George Foreman grill with Formby's furniture
        refinishing products. <GGG>

        Paul Wolsko

        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 4, 2003
          By gum, you're right. No wonder my last dinner guests left aftr just one
          bite.

          Actually, how I EVER confused George Foreman the fighter with George
          Formby the British ukelele player is beyond me. :-)

          plinka-plinka-plinka

          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 4, 2003
            Hehe.

            http://www.georgeformby.co.uk/

            Paul W.

            > By gum, you're right. No wonder my last dinner guests left aftr just one
            > bite.
            >
            > Actually, how I EVER confused George Foreman the fighter with George
            > Formby the British ukelele player is beyond me. :-)
            >
            > plinka-plinka-plinka

            > On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Paul J. Wolsko wrote:
            >
            > > You're mixing up the George Foreman grill with Formby's furniture
            > > refinishing products. <GGG>
            > >
            > > Paul Wolsko
            > >

            > > > What I do is buy the sliced portabellos and do them on my George
            Formby
            > > > grill with a bit of honey mustard and garlic powder.

          • Caye Caswick
            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 4, 2003
              Does the Fuller Brush man make a brush for cleaning up that mess?!?!

              ;--D

              You boys sure crack me up! Thanks.

              Caye

              PS -- sounds delish! I'll try it.

              "Paul J. Wolsko" <pwolsko@...> wrote:
              You're mixing up the George Foreman grill with Formby's furniture
              refinishing products. <GGG>

              Paul Wolsko

              > What I do is buy the sliced portabellos and do them on my George Formby
              > grill with a bit of honey mustard and garlic powder. The garlic powder may
              > not make me smell all that nice later, but I never noticed :-)

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            • Paul J. Wolsko
              Message 6 of 17 , Aug 4, 2003
                No, but then there's the Kirby vacuum - does EVERYTHING.

                Paul