Re: [Slovak-World] "Be careful out there" Not a haox

  • Ron Matviyak
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2003
      Yes Steve,

      We received a warning about this malicious virus message from our
      administrator at work. It must be a nasty one, as they asked us to
      disconnect any infected computer from the network and call them. The
      warning was given even with a full set of filters and checks in place
      for ALL incoming messages!

      Ron