Re: [Slovak-World] Dave has landed

  • David
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2003
      Yanko: What's kind of funny is that when we drop off a bunch of tourists
      and when they are in another section of the mine, we will take the mine
      motor and cars back out to bring in a second group of tourists. When some
      of the tourists hear the rumbling (of the mine motor and cars) going back
      out it sounds like a cave in or earth quake. I sort of smile and reassure
      them that all is well. With the cold, this past Sat. we had a lot of ice
      to chop of the tracks at the beginning of the mine. Our cold weather was
      brutal for the lasts two weeks. They also say that the temperature is going
      to go down to zero tomorrow morning with highs in the single digits.
      Miner Dave