Re: [Slovak-World] Javorina

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2003
      In a message dated 7/29/03 5:23:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      konekta@... writes:

      > this time of the night?:-)

      Hello Vladimir,
      it is my favorite time. the birds come out, it is quiet and a special treat
      is to have time to walk around the lake which is 2 miles around. we have two
      gray herons among other lake creatures.
      glad that the drought in your area is coming to an end. i hope that the
      farmers especially will not suffer from the effects of the drought.
      well, it is now time to leave for work.
      your day is half over and my work must now start.
      best wishes,
      Noreen