Re: [Slovak-World] villages in the 1828 Hungarian Census

  • Jan Lan
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 27, 2003
      Martina,

      I don't know if you received any of the messages I posted regarding the
      information you requested. Let me know if you are interested in making
      contact with someone who is familiar with some of the villages you are
      interested in. She has visited the area a couple of times and has
      relatives in Snina. I believe her ancestral village is Ruske.

      Janko