Re: Political Proselytization

  • Jan Lan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 4:54 PM
      At 08:46 PM 7/24/2003 +0000, you wrote:
      >--- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, capt jack <captjack00@y...>
      >wrote:
      >Glad to hear ;that Janko,
      >
      > Because I have nothing but time on my hands to respond to your left
      > wing misdirected B.S.

      That's surprising. I thought at your age you would be out helping to
      restore our economy by holding a job and consuming to excess. Did you
      notice the left wing views only come in response to your posts of right
      wing rubbish?

      >I am not the only one here who recognizes your inability to propose a
      >better way of doing things. People like you only know how to criticize
      >the efforts of others while offering no positive input of your own.

      You mean there are other misguided souls? I gave you my proposed solution,
      which was a parody of this administration's policy and you agreed the
      administration's policies were idiotic. I beg to differ with your latter
      remark. Didn't you see my elegant addition to a perpetual motion power
      source proposal.

      > I have proved that a number of times on this list and will be more than
      > willing to continue to do so.

      There you go again. Jimmy, you're having "delusions of adequacy". You
      should see someone about that. You can't just depend on me to point them
      out all the time.

      > I guarantee you one thing, your left wing slanted views will not be the
      > only views posted here.

      You mean your going to impose on this list by posting left wing slanted
      views now? The old reverse psychology ploy? Then I'll have to post right
      wing rubbish. You see, I only reply to political posts and don't initiate
      them. You're the one that initiates the political posts.

      >I am willing to stand toe to toe with you and counter your views with the
      >rights.

      Civil rights, human rights, what kind of rights are you talking about? Do
      your toes protrude beyond your waist line. I hope you don't take offense
      to that. I was just attempting to ascertain the veracity of your statement.

      >As I said before, there is a reason they call us the right, and it isn't
      >because us conservatives are wrong.

      "A conservative went to see the doctor to get the results of his brain
      scan. The doctor said, I have some bad news for you. First, we have
      discovered that your brain has two sides: the left side and the right side."

      The right-winger interrupted, "Well, that's normal, isn't it? I thought
      everybody had two sides to their brain?"

      The doctor replied, "That's true, but your brain is very unusual because on
      the left side there isn't anything right, while on the right side there
      isn't anything left.""

      See, now your getting me to paste right-wing jokes too. If this keeps up
      I'll be joining the Skinheads. Considering my follicle-ly challenged pate
      I might not have any problems being accepted. Would you put in a good word
      to your buddies for me?

      > For your information, I do not listen to Rush, or Mike whoever, they are
      > entertainers, although, they do have a better grasp on reality than you
      > seem to exhibit.

      You mean all the views you express are strictly your own delusions? Your
      last sentence is a bit unwieldy. You could greatly improve it by just
      reversing the position of the pronouns "I" and "you".

      G'day

      Janko