Re: [Slovak-World] Political ProselytizationRe: slovak world

  • capt jack
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2003
      Glad to hear ;that Janko,

      Because I have nothing but time on my hands to respond to your left wing misdirected B.S. I am not the only one here who recognizes your inability to propose a better way of doing things. People like you only know how to criticize the efforts of others while offering no positive input of your own. I have proved that a number of times on this list and will be more than willing to continue to do so. I guarantee you one thing, your left wing slanted views will not be the only views posted here. I am willing to stand toe to toe with you and counter your views with the rights. As I said before, there is a reason they call us the right, and it isn't because us conservatives are wrong. For your information, I do not listen to Rush, or Mike whoever, they are entertainers, although, they do have a better grasp on reality than you seem to exhibit.

      Jim