Re: [Slovak-World] Supercalafragilistic

  • Martin Votruba
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2003
      Let me add a Slovak touch to Janko's upgrade to Ron's Alaskan cat/jam
      bread combo by adding the Slovak translation of
      supercalifragilisticexpialidocious -- really, it has been translated --
      it's superantikontramultiextraunikatny.

      Martin

      votruba "at" pitt "dot" edu
    • Jan Lan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24, 2003
        At 06:12 PM 7/23/2003 -0400, you wrote:

        >it's superantikontramultiextraunikatny.
        >

        >Martin

        Yep. It just rolls of the tip of the tongue.

        Janko