Re: [Slovak-World] Funny thing

  • Jan Lan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2003
      At 12:37 AM 1/27/2003 +0000, you wrote:
      >There appears to be a bug in the process by which, if one checks the
      >box for Yahoo to remember your password...it does; it often screws
      >up and asks for your ID and password all over again.

      I found I have to sign in on first access but it takes me to Yahoo after
      that. It seems to lose recognition on shut down and requires sign in on
      rebooting.

      >I'm assuming that the list owner has options to kick off those who prove
      >themselves unworthy of continuation on the list.
      >
      >Paul

      I believe that's an option but not an attractive one unless it gets totally
      out of hand. A private warning and, if necessary, a suspension of all
      involved until things cool down would seem to me an appropriate
      reaction. We've solved our problems in the past on an individual
      basis. Censorship by blocking individuals for their views and at times
      inappropriate language (I've heard worse on national television) can turn
      this list into a drab collection of blockheads.

      Janko

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com