OT - A Great Song, go listen

  • theoldpro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 10:03 PM
      Ahoj Slovaci,

      I've been standing by reading Vladimir's essays; they are well written and
      I've saved them.

      If any of you Slovaks like "torch songs" or have ever heard of the late
      great Helen Morgan, visit

      http://www.classicsongs.net/bridgepoint/canthelp/

      and listen to theoldpro's wife, Dorothy Loyd, sing a great song. You'll
      need a little patience for the song to download, but the wait is definitely
      worth it.

      I've never heard her in better voice in the past 15 years than when she
      sings this tune. Read the lyrics as she sings; she definitely is a pro.

      S' Bohom

      theoldpro