Re: [Slovak-World] Late evening walk in general, OT

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2003
      Dear Janko,
      Different people, different customs.
      Walking across the street with my 6 years old son , when the red light is
      on, will tell him, that this can be done if "you think, it is safe". This is
      something, that can become a pattern in behavior, that will end with an
      accident some time.
      Every accident is a surprise. Meaning, that the person did not reckon with
      it. You better teach your child the safe way.
      Why do you put your safe belts on? There is no immediate threat. Pedestrians
      have no safe belts.
      If you want to rutinize any of your actions in life, they better be
      associated with safety not risk.
      Janko, you are welcome at my home address, if you want to continue. Must
      give the others some break.
      Vladimir