profile?

  • barbbaba
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2003
      When I was looking at my Yahoo groups (just two) it kept telling me my
      "profile" wasn't valid - anybody know what a "profile" is....I know the
      password was OK>

      Barbara - Uprooting family trees
      in Sacramento
    • Ylbrd@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2003
        >>When I was looking at my Yahoo groups (just two) it kept telling me my
        "profile" wasn't valid - anybody know what a "profile" is....I know the
        password was OK>

        Barbara - Uprooting family trees
        in Sacramento<<

        Barb, I think they say that just so you WILL put in a profile..but it's not
        necessary
        Cathy

        - Interest profiles lets you quickly and easily discover new areas that match
        your particular interests.