Re: [Slovak-World] disfunctional families

  • capt jack
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2003
      Good for you Bill !

      Jim

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2003
        Bill, what you wrote was beautiful. Your marriage is a true treasure. I
        really feel sorry for folks who are so bitter about us females and about
        marriage, but I'm guessing they have yet to find the right person. As bad as some
        folks paint us women, it is too bad they cannot realize that once in a blue moon
        we women can somehow contribute something towards the love and comfort of our
        men. My own dear husband was absolutely the greatest and I don't remember him
        having a single fault (while I guess I had plenty <grin>) Unfortunately, he
        wound up being diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease (as his brother now has) and
        I finally was able to help, take care of and comfort him in the last 7 years
        of his life.

        Laverne
      • Nick Holcz
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 2, 2003
          Bruce , your comments on society today are spot on and the results are
          there to see.
          Nick