RE: [Slovak-World] electronic translators

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2003
      Julie:

      You made two good choices.

      I keep a the Trnka Concise dictionary on my desk and the
      Lorinc Phrase book has been a best seller for us.

      Two other new books that have been well received are
      the Slovak Handy Extras book which is kind of like an
      expanded version of the Lorinc book and Slovak for
      Beginners which is an inexpensive introduction to the
      Slovak language that sells for less than $15.00.

      Greg Kopchak
      It's All Relative

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2003
        Can't help it... :-). Trnka must be goo because the best slivovica is made from
        trnki. :-).

        Vilo