Re: [Slovak-World] do not call list/OT

  • Bernardine Weigand
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      So far, I have never received a telemarketing call on my cell phone. I have had a cell phone for more than 10 yrs. now. So far----------. Hope it stays that way. My cell phone also has caller ID. I would be extremely hesitant about registering cells or private numbers for the very reason Caye states.

      I have received maybe 3 wrong numbers in all those years. People using cell phones are much more careful about dialing since all calls count toward their allotted minutes.

      Bernardine