Jimmy..

  • durisek@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2003
      Jimmy..... what's your regular e-mail address? Zuzka

    • janeg23832
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2003
        Zuzka,

        Try: so24ja@... . I've been having problems but it seems to be
        cleared up now.

        jimmy

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 25, 2003
          Zuzka,

          The e-mail worked like a charm. I was glad because we have been
          haveing problems lately with it. If this keeps up you and others will
          be able to turn me into a good Slovak in what......20 to 40 years?.
          There is so much to learn. and yes I do think I'll check out the
          house in Oct. even though the current #92 may not be the same as the
          1883 house. ...and thank you on the ellis island misspelling of the
          family name. Now to find the rest of the family. Four children and 3
          more adults. ..but that is for another day. It didn't get past me
          that there was a Zuzka in the family. Thank you again.

          jimmy

          --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "janeg23832" <janeg23832@y...>