T-shirt with map

  • William
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2014
      Please see the attachment - I would like to get a t-shirt like this
      one. Does anyone have any ideas where I should look?

      Thanks,
      William

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2014
        Many areas of the country have shops/businesses’ that specialize in the art of silk screening, I would start with your local yellow pages first.

        If that fails you can try the following search on eBay  “your image custom tee shirts” (without the “” of course ).   It should produce a number of people willing to print up just what you would like.  It may take a bit of searching through the results to find one that will only do one or two shirts.  One of the biggest expenses in silk screen is the setup costs.