New York Public Library Austria Hungary Maps

  • genmom4
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2014
      The New York Public Library has just released more than 20,000 cartographic maps, for free download.  These include a large collection of Austria-Hungary Maps.
      Just thought I'd pass this on in case anyone was interested:

      Just scroll down the page and you'll find a link to the Austria Hungary maps.  It was too long to try to post here.

      Barbara
    • janbruch
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2014
        Hello Barbara. This is interesting to me. I looked briefly only. The map
        of Tarnopol looked interesting but when I looked it was low resolution. I
        read some of the comments and someone wrote that there was a fee for the
        high resolution. The map-warper for layering of maps to show how the land
        was developed over time looks interesting as well. Janet