Hockey: Slovakia vs. USA 2-13-2014

  • cvargacvarga
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8 9:07 AM
      http://www.sochi2014.com/en/ice-hockey-men-s-prelim-round-group-a-02
    • cvargacvarga
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12 7:05 AM

        The game starts at 7:30 a.m. Eastern Time and will be both streamed and broadcast live in the United States and Canada. In the United States, viewers can watch live on NBCSN, while in Canada, CBC will carry the contest live.

        For live Internet streams, go to NBCOlympics.com in the U.S. and Olympics.CBC.ca in Canada.

      • Scott Mikusko
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12 10:29 AM
          How fun it will be to hear the announcers mispronounce the Slovak names....

          I still cringe when they say "Chara" with  English -ch sound and not the correct aspirated -h  that "ch" is in Slovak.

          (But then I'm being a hypocrite since we Mikuskos in America don't pronounce our surname correctly in proper Slovak pronunciation.  :)  )

          Rah teams!

          -S