Entertaining Slovakia Writeup

  • amiak27
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2013
      I discovered that it is easy to get Wi-fi Slovak TV on my new Nexus 7 tablet which I bought as my new travel computer... so when I went on line to look for the Slovak TV schedule, I ran across this amusing writeup of Slovak culture and history,

      The author obviously had tongue in cheek and a lot of fun during the writing. By the time I finished reading the page I was wondering if a half empty bottle of slivo helped fuel the composition!

      Submitted for your enjoyment and entertainment, take a look at the English languge writeup on
      http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/UsefulNotes/Slovakia

      UsefulNotes/Slovakia

      More on a different topic to follow