RE: Re: [Slovak-World] Labor Day weekend festivals?

  • mjkopanic
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 4, 2013

      Paul, I just contacted Susan Kalcik about the website, because Karen Mesaros used to keep it up, but it has not had a gatekeeper since.

      Usually the Johnstown Tribune Democrat lists activities and events at the Ethnic Festival, and that is how I check.  You can do so online or in the physical newspaper.

      Michael

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, <slovak-world@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Samuel:

      The Slovak Heritage Society of the Laurel Highlands has the info on the celebration in Johnstown, PA.

      Samuel are you related to the Rev. Milan Ontko?

      Paul Payerchin