Re: [Slovak-World] Comment to Ron's post on his weekend with Helene

  • KathleenKleber@...
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
      My next trip will be with Helene - I also have heard so much positive about
      her tours. I want to take my granddaughter with me to experience her
      heritage. Our first trip we had a private driver who took us from Kosice (sp)
      into Poland and we left to go home from Bratislava. Went to the villages
      of my grandparents in Propradno and Hvodznica and had a wonderful
      experience with newly found relatives. I have been to various parts of Europe but
      Slovakia stole my heart. Milan, our driver, was so proud of his country.
      He as a college professor, taught us so much about his beloved country.
      Hopefully I will be going again soon.
      Kathleen

      In a message dated 7/24/2013 8:50:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      julmarie58@... writes:

      Ron,
      Thank you for such a good post on Helene's tours. I did the first one by
      myself and a few years later convinced my Polish husband to see Slovakia.
      Everything you said about her tours was correct and everyone has a great
      time. We have a Polish doctor and he told us that we need to see Prague so we
      had Helene do the add on at the end of her tour. I can't say enough about
      her tours, but Ron really did such a great job with this. I know I meet him
      at the Slovak Festival in Pittsburgh and
      I thought he had gone on trips with her. Helene and Joseph make sure that
      even if your traveling alone you are not alone on their trip.
      Julianna

    • e.gernat@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2013
        Hi making a good choice with Helene, she will be a friend for life.  Edie