Re: Family names-Graban, Repasky, Bobko, Brincko, Ivanco(Evancho),

  • genmom4
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2013
      How wonderful!
      I was able to visit Slovakia in 2010 with my husband :http://home.comcast.net/~geismom/Gallivanting_Geismom/Ancestral_Homeland.html

      And again, last summer, when my daughter attended the 3 week language course in Modra.

      I'm certain that you will have a fabulous time. Enjoy, take photos, and be sure to document your trip. I look forward to reading about your adventures when you return.

      Barbara

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "mkgraban" <marlene.graban@...> wrote:

      > Tickets booked. We will be heading to Slovakia the end of Aug. Thanks to everyone that has given me travel tips. Will be visiting Slovinky, Repas, Torysky among others.

    • Matchett
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2013
        Barbara, I thoroughly enjoyed your "Visiting the Homeland of My Ancestors". You did a beautiful job with write-up and photos. Makes me want to keep going back.

        Julia Matchett