Family names-Graban, Repasky, Bobko, Brincko, Ivanco(Evancho),

  • mkgraban
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2013
      Tickets booked. We will be heading to Slovakia the end of Aug. Thanks to everyone that has given me travel tips. Will be visiting Slovinky, Repas, Torysky among others.
    • genmom4
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2013
        How wonderful!
        I was able to visit Slovakia in 2010 with my husband :http://home.comcast.net/~geismom/Gallivanting_Geismom/Ancestral_Homeland.html

        And again, last summer, when my daughter attended the 3 week language course in Modra.

        I'm certain that you will have a fabulous time. Enjoy, take photos, and be sure to document your trip. I look forward to reading about your adventures when you return.

        Barbara

        --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "mkgraban" <marlene.graban@...> wrote:

        > Tickets booked. We will be heading to Slovakia the end of Aug. Thanks to everyone that has given me travel tips. Will be visiting Slovinky, Repas, Torysky among others.

      • Matchett
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2013
          Barbara, I thoroughly enjoyed your "Visiting the Homeland of My Ancestors". You did a beautiful job with write-up and photos. Makes me want to keep going back.

          Julia Matchett