RE: [Slovak-World] My trip to Uzhgorod

  • Maxine
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2013
      Chris, how come I cannot open your blog? Please help me. Thanks Maxine

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2013
        Maxine, use "google" search engine, you should not have any problem. I tried finding my blog with "yahoo", no luck. (also make sure of spelling, and that there are no punctuation marks at the beginning or end). That's about all the help I can give, since I'm not able to see your computer.