My trip to Uzhgorod

  • christopher
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
      I hope everyone has enjoyed the photo's and audio/video I posted on my blog, chrisgoestoukraine.blogspot.com

      If anyone wants to see or read more on any certain topic, or questions about travel there, I will try to accommodate; I have over 2000 stills, and hours of audio and video!!!
    • Maxine
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
        Hi, please help me, I cannot open the site.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2013
          Chris, how come I cannot open your blog? Please help me. Thanks Maxine

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2013
            Maxine, use "google" search engine, you should not have any problem. I tried finding my blog with "yahoo", no luck. (also make sure of spelling, and that there are no punctuation marks at the beginning or end). That's about all the help I can give, since I'm not able to see your computer.