Interesting article on Slovak literature

  • jenna-m
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 28, 2013
      Hi all:

      I was looking into finding something to suggest for my book discussion group, and came across this article in the Prague Monitor about Prague importing Slovak literature. I thought it was an interesting read and thought some on here might enjoy reading about this.

      http://praguemonitor.com/2013/05/17/book-world-prague-2013-focus-slovakia

      Jenna