Re: High Tatras: A Wilderness Frozen in Time

  • cvargacvarga
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 27, 2013
      Promise Hulu that you will watch EVERY commercial. If that doesn't work offer to watch double the number of commercials.

      Sorry. I forgot about the international problem with Hulu, it's a copyright issue. I suppose Hulu only bought USA rights. It's a pretty good documentary.

      Colin

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "jusufzemplin" <jusuf@...> wrote:

      > I am not allowed to see the movie / pictures, as i live in eastern Slovakia.
      > "Sorry, currently our video library can only be watched from within the United States"
      >
      > It remains me similar obstructions here in CSSR until 1989, only reason is different...
      >
      > --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "cvargacvarga" <colinpeire@> wrote:
      > >
      > > http://www.hulu.com/watch/339563

    • Kelly L. Zavotka
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 27, 2013
        Sent from my LG phone

        Nick <nickh@...> wrote:

        At 06:06 AM 27/06/2013, you wrote:
        >I am not allowed to see the movie / pictures, as i live in eastern Slovakia.
        >"Sorry, currently our video library can only be watched from within
        >the United States"

        Same message in Australia but they claim it is a legal problem.
        However, I watched this one in Australia
        <http://www.kinema.sk/novinka/9313/banicky-chlebicek-online-premiera-zdarma.htm>http://www.kinema.sk/novinka/9313/banicky-chlebicek-online-premiera-zdarma.htm

        Regards
        Nick

      • jenna-m
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 28, 2013
          Hi all:

          I was looking into finding something to suggest for my book discussion group, and came across this article in the Prague Monitor about Prague importing Slovak literature. I thought it was an interesting read and thought some on here might enjoy reading about this.

          http://praguemonitor.com/2013/05/17/book-world-prague-2013-focus-slovakia

          Jenna