Re: High Tatras: A Wilderness Frozen in Time

  • cvargacvarga
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 27, 2013
      Promise Hulu that you will watch EVERY commercial. If that doesn't work offer to watch double the number of commercials.

      Sorry. I forgot about the international problem with Hulu, it's a copyright issue. I suppose Hulu only bought USA rights. It's a pretty good documentary.

      Colin

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "jusufzemplin" <jusuf@...> wrote:

      > I am not allowed to see the movie / pictures, as i live in eastern Slovakia.
      > "Sorry, currently our video library can only be watched from within the United States"
      >
      > It remains me similar obstructions here in CSSR until 1989, only reason is different...
      >
      > --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "cvargacvarga" <colinpeire@> wrote:
      > >
      > > http://www.hulu.com/watch/339563

    • Kelly L. Zavotka
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 27, 2013
        Sent from my LG phone

        Nick <nickh@...> wrote:

        At 06:06 AM 27/06/2013, you wrote:
        >I am not allowed to see the movie / pictures, as i live in eastern Slovakia.
        >"Sorry, currently our video library can only be watched from within
        >the United States"

        Same message in Australia but they claim it is a legal problem.
        However, I watched this one in Australia
        <http://www.kinema.sk/novinka/9313/banicky-chlebicek-online-premiera-zdarma.htm>http://www.kinema.sk/novinka/9313/banicky-chlebicek-online-premiera-zdarma.htm

        Regards
        Nick

      • christopher gajda
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 27, 2013
          You can watch it by using a proxy server service - for a small fee they will route you through an American server, and the website you want will see an American ISP number. I would recommend StrongVPN. Not only do they provide an American ISP address, but they give you protection when on Wi-Fi.

          I just got home from spending a month in Uzhgorod, and it came in handy when doing banking, etc.
          While there, I took over 2000 still photos, and hours of audio and video. I posted some at chrisgoestoukraine.blogspot.com
          When I get time, I plan on uploading video to YouTube. You're welcome to view my photo's and read my posts - feel free to forward to anyone interested.

        • jenna-m
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 28, 2013
            Hi all:

            I was looking into finding something to suggest for my book discussion group, and came across this article in the Prague Monitor about Prague importing Slovak literature. I thought it was an interesting read and thought some on here might enjoy reading about this.

            http://praguemonitor.com/2013/05/17/book-world-prague-2013-focus-slovakia

            Jenna