Re: Travel

  • cvargacvarga
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 25, 2013
      I realize I'm jumping in here a bit late. I usually fly into Vienna from the US. It seems to be less expensive flying into Kosice. I usually spend a day/night in Bratislava and then take a nice train trip to the eastern part of the country. Maybe it would be cheaper to fly into Kosice than spend a night in Bratislava, but I do like the train trip.

      As to language. Between now and the end of Aug. you can easily learn 50 words. This would help you and the people there will be impressed that you made the effort.

      Colin