Re: [Slovak-World] Simply Slavic Heritage Festival June 15th 2013 Youngstown Ohio

  • Samuel Ontko
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2013
      http://www.harmoniaband.com/

      From: Samuel O
      Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 8:56 AM
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Simply Slavic Heritage Festival June 15th 2013 Youngstown Ohio

      This festival is coming up next weekend.

      http://www.simplyslavic.org/

      Entertainment includes:

      Tamburaški Orkestar Noæne Sove
      (Night Owls Tamburitzans)
      Youngstown Ukrainian Dancers
      Del Sinchak Orchestra
      Happy Hearts Junior Tamburitzans
      Baking Contest
      Living Traditions Folk Ensemble
      (Polish Set)
      St. Nicholas Russian Dancers
      Living Traditions Folk Ensemble
      Slovak-Rusyn Set)
      Harmonia

      http://www.simplyslavic.org/festival/page/schedule-2013

      My personal favorite HARMONIA

      http://www.harmoniaband.com/main.html

      See you there.

      Sam

    • Greg
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7, 2013
        What is the cost of the festival.

        Having a Grammy Award winner means it could be $50+

        If the entry fee is reasonable, this would be a great Slovak-World meet and greet.

        It's been a long time since we had a meet and greet

        --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Samuel O" <smontko@...> wrote:

        > This festival is coming up next weekend.
        >
        > http://www.simplyslavic.org/
        >
        > Entertainment includes:
        >
        > Tamburaški Orkestar Noæne Sove
        > (Night Owls Tamburitzans)
        > Youngstown Ukrainian Dancers
        > Del Sinchak Orchestra
        > Happy Hearts Junior Tamburitzans
        > Baking Contest
        > Living Traditions Folk Ensemble
        > (Polish Set)
        > St. Nicholas Russian Dancers
        > Living Traditions Folk Ensemble
        > Slovak-Rusyn Set)
        > Harmonia
        >

        > http://www.simplyslavic.org/festival/page/schedule-2013
        >

        > My personal favorite HARMONIA
        >
        > http://www.harmoniaband.com/main.html
        >
        > See you there.
        >
        > Sam

      • lorri426
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 7, 2013
          The Simply Slavic festival goes from noon to midnite and admission is only THREE Dollars! Come join the fun!

          --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <greg@...> wrote:

          > What is the cost of the festival.
          >
          > Having a Grammy Award winner means it could be $50+
          >
          > If the entry fee is reasonable, this would be a great Slovak-World meet and greet.
          >
          > It's been a long time since we had a meet and greet
          >
          > --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Samuel O" <smontko@> wrote:
          > >
          > > This festival is coming up next weekend.
          > >
          > > http://www.simplyslavic.org/
          > >
          > > Entertainment includes:
          > >
          > > Tamburaški Orkestar Noæne Sove
          > > (Night Owls Tamburitzans)
          > > Youngstown Ukrainian Dancers
          > > Del Sinchak Orchestra
          > > Happy Hearts Junior Tamburitzans
          > > Baking Contest
          > > Living Traditions Folk Ensemble
          > > (Polish Set)
          > > St. Nicholas Russian Dancers
          > > Living Traditions Folk Ensemble
          > > Slovak-Rusyn Set)
          > > Harmonia
          > >

          > > http://www.simplyslavic.org/festival/page/schedule-2013
          > >

          > > My personal favorite HARMONIA
          > >
          > > http://www.harmoniaband.com/main.html
          > >
          > > See you there.
          > >
          > > Sam

        • Armata, Joseph R
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 13, 2013
            Do you know what the parking situation is for the festival? Does it have a parking area, or are there parking lots or garages around (or is it free?!).

            Joe