US WW II Military Search on My Heritage

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2013
      From the internet. I checked the URL and it leads to a functioning search page that did locate people when I searched last name and nothing else, so I expect you can get a lot more precise if you add information to other search fields.

      Ron

      From "My Heritage"

      In honor of Memorial Day next week, we're providing free access to American military records on MyHeritage, between May 21-28, 2013. Click to search now:
      http://bit.ly/10Mek07
    • Matchett
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2013
        Just curious, has there been any flooding in Slovakia this spring?

        I just returned from a Rhone river cruise in France. A lot of rain, swift river, water level high, river ship unable to pass under some bridges. In Avignon, a barge broke loose and hit the ship last Saturday. Had to evacuate at 2 a.m. Spent rest of night in school gym in Avignon. Impressed with help of French police, firemen and Red Cross. Julia Matchett
      • whiteox_nelson
        Message 3 of 3 , May 24, 2013
          Hello Julia,

          I'm in SW Slovakia now and there has been no flooding, but it is getting colder day by day. Glad you survived your ordeal :)
          I really hope the sun comes out.

          Peter M.