Bad Computer Translation

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013
      ... and bad judgement. I posted this carelessly on Slovak Roots, definitely not the place for the topic!

      I saw the previous post on a grandmother who reported 'born in kasha rotsa Czechoslovakia' and thought of Kassa - Kosice, and wondered if it is a nearby settlement or city section. Forget that it is a bit further than 30 miles from Prague.

      On one page that turned up in the search I clicked on "translate the page" and this is one of the news articles translated on the left side of the page:

      Newscast
      For the murder of a woman threatens life, did not go to prison

      A woman who last week Záhora screwdriver murdered her husband and threatened her life, will be prosecuted to freedom.

      Original text:
      Za vraždu hrozí žene doživotie, do väzby nešla

      Žena, ktorá minulý týždeň v Záhore skrutkovačom zavraždila manžela a
      hrozí jej doživotie, bude stíhaná na slobode.

      Čítajte viac: http://kosice.korzar.sme.sk#ixzz2SYfOQwE5