SLOVAK NEWSLETTER

  • John J. Nadzam
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2013
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: "SLOVAK IMPORT COMPANY" <DANIEL.KISHA@...>
      To: "JohnNadzam" <jjrail@...>
      Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2013 3:59:47 AM
      Subject: SIC NEWSLETTER

      SLOVAK IMPORT COMPANY NEWSLETTER APRIL 2013, SALE ON BOOK: IMAGES GONE WITH TIME

      Slovak Import Company

      Friends of SIC.
      Offering another book on sale to people on this list.  That book is Images Gone With Time by IGOR GROSSMAN.  IMAGES GONE WITH TIME was written (in English and Slovak) by Igor Grossman, and is 149 pages of photographs taken between 1950 and 1965 of Slovak folk life.  This unique book portrays the everyday life of the Slovak village in the middle of the 21st century.  The photographs bring to life ways of living and folk costumes that have forever vanished into the past.  The world of the mountain village comes to life in these photographs.  Hardback.  A really neat book.  It reminds me when I first went to Slovakia in 1969.
      The price for this book is $25.  The book is not on my SIC website yet, but you can order the book via paypal by going to http://www.slovakic.com/index.php?category=BMMISC   and clicking on the ADD TO CART button for the BOOK Name: Nazvy Obci SK 1773-1997 Description: The NAZVY OBCI SLOVENSKEJ REPULIKY  I will refund to your account $5.  You can also pay by check or call me with your credit card information.

      Preparing for this year’s Slovak festivals.  If you know of any Slovak festivals in your area, I would appreciate if you would email me at daniel.kisha@gmail .com.  Thanks.
      Enjoy.
      My Email:  daniel.kisha@...
      Web Site: http://www.slovakic.com
      Slovak Import Company
      Service is Our Business
      I sincerely appreciate your support.  Thanks.
      PS: If you know of any person or organization who would like to receive this Newsletter, please email me there name and email address.

        follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward to a friend

      Copyright © 2013 Slovak Import Company, All rights reserved.
      sic newsletter subscribers
      Our mailing address is:

      Slovak Import Company

      110 Hammer Avenue Johnstown , Pennsylvania 15905
      Add us to your address book
      Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

        unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences

    • Barbara
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2013
        The book you are suggesting I do have and I reccomend it also. It is excellent reading and the pictures tell a story of their own. I love the book.