Re: What's going on - Orthodox Church in the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic?

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 9:07 AM
      I posted this question on the Yahoo Group "Rusys" knowing that there are some Orthodox participants on that forum. The first reply is contained at the link they included,
      http://praguemonitor.com/2013/04/15/czech-orthodox-church-head-resigns-over-brea\ch-oath-accusation

      which includes a good outline of the condition of the Orthodox Church in Czechia and Slovakia today in addition to the scandal that precipitated all this news.

      Ron