Re: 12 Minute Churches Tour

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 27, 2013
      No, Sadly I don't know him. As often as I have been to Sulin I should know many more people, but very poor language skills and not being an outgoing type, my social circles are rather small.

      I know him primarily as a locally well known photographer and had the good luck to check the Sulin village Facebook page shortly after he posted the video. I sure appreciate the work put into composing such a high quality video!

      I got to see several of the churches last year as I took the bus to & from Nova Sedlica to hike to Kremenec. This year I am returning, in season with the hope of avoiding mountain storms, and expect to hikee the easier direction Medzilaborce to Nova Sedlica along the backbone of the Carpathians. That sure is a beautiful part of the world!

      Ron