Re: [Slovak-World] (unknown)

  • pat Thomas
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 9, 2013
      YES, HALLELUJAH INDEED, CHRIST IS RISEN_!!
      I like your style Paul, that is so great of you to remind us of "the reason for the Season", where do u go to church at?
      I attend here in Northern VA, and also go to the Byzantine Catholic Church, love those pierogies!

      Praying for many Easter Blessings upon you this season,
      Patricia
      On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 8:23 AM EDT Paul Payerchin wrote:

      >Hallelujah! Christ Is Risen!
    • George Sirko
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 10, 2013
        Voistinu voskrese