Pittsburgh Folk Fest, April 19-20 this year

  • Armata, Joseph R
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2013
      The Pittsburgh (PA) Folk Festival has changed both place and time from what's been the norm in past years. It's not being well advertised, and I just found out it's being held a week and a half from now.

      This year it's being held in Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall in the Oakland section of Pittsburgh, on Friday April 19 from 4pm to 10pm, and Saturday April 20 from 10am to 10pm. It doesn't look like Slovakia is participating this year.

      Joe