Re: [Slovak-World] An announcement on a presentation about Slovak-American writers

  • Sabo, Gerald
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4 11:24 AM
      John Carroll University is in University Heights, OH, a suburb of
      Cleveland, just beyond Cleveland Heights. I hope this helps--Fr. Sabo.

      On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Sue <AltoClar@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Would be nice if we knew what city..............

    • James Dubelko
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4 12:48 PM
        Sue,

        It's in University Heights, an east side suburb of Cleveland, Ohio.

        Jim Dubelko

        On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 2:24 PM, Sabo, Gerald <gsabo@...> wrote:

        > John Carroll University is in University Heights, OH, a suburb of
        > Cleveland, just beyond Cleveland Heights. I hope this helps--Fr. Sabo.
        >

        > On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Sue <AltoClar@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > Would be nice if we knew what city..............

        Jim Dubelko
        6051 Sandpiper Lane
        North Olmsted, OH 44070
        *cell: *440-829-8801