Re: [Slovak-World] An announcement on a presentation about Slovak-American writers

  • Sue
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4 10:39 AM
      Would be nice if we knew what city..............

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4 11:24 AM
        John Carroll University is in University Heights, OH, a suburb of
        Cleveland, just beyond Cleveland Heights. I hope this helps--Fr. Sabo.

        On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Sue <AltoClar@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Would be nice if we knew what city..............

      • James Dubelko
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4 12:48 PM
          Sue,

          It's in University Heights, an east side suburb of Cleveland, Ohio.

          Jim Dubelko

          On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 2:24 PM, Sabo, Gerald <gsabo@...> wrote:

          > John Carroll University is in University Heights, OH, a suburb of
          > Cleveland, just beyond Cleveland Heights. I hope this helps--Fr. Sabo.
          >

          > On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Sue <AltoClar@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Would be nice if we knew what city..............

          Jim Dubelko
          6051 Sandpiper Lane
          North Olmsted, OH 44070
          *cell: *440-829-8801