An announcement on a presentation about Slovak-American writers

  • Sabo, Gerald
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2013
      Hi all,
      In the attachments you can read about a presentation by Ms. Diana
      Zidova, currently a Scholar-in-Residence at John Carroll University, on
      Slovak-American writers. This will be on Wedensday April 17th at 7pm in
      the Dolan Center for Science and Technology, rooms A202-A203.
      Please see the attachments for more details about Ms. Zidova--Gerald
      J. Sabo, S.J.

    • Sue
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2013
        Would be nice if we knew what city..............

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2013
          John Carroll University is in University Heights, OH, a suburb of
          Cleveland, just beyond Cleveland Heights. I hope this helps--Fr. Sabo.

          On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Sue <AltoClar@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Would be nice if we knew what city..............

        • James Dubelko
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2013
            Sue,

            It's in University Heights, an east side suburb of Cleveland, Ohio.

            Jim Dubelko

            On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 2:24 PM, Sabo, Gerald <gsabo@...> wrote:

            > John Carroll University is in University Heights, OH, a suburb of
            > Cleveland, just beyond Cleveland Heights. I hope this helps--Fr. Sabo.
            >

            > On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Sue <AltoClar@...> wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > Would be nice if we knew what city..............

            Jim Dubelko
            6051 Sandpiper Lane
            North Olmsted, OH 44070
            *cell: *440-829-8801