celebations

  • marycayd
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 5:20 PM
      I haven’t been active on SW for awhile so I may have missed any announcements. I was wondering if there are any festivals or Slovak celebrations in upstate NY particularly in the Capital District & surrounding area.

      Hope everyone in having a Happy Easter week. We’ve been enjoying some of the foods, but not as many as usual as I’ve been recuperating from a surgery.

      Thank you,
      Marycay Doolittle