Mom's birthdays

  • Anabeth Dollins
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013
      Years ago I asked the members of Slovak-World to send my mom (Julia
      Bolech Placko) emails -- for her 80th and again for her 85th
      birthdays. She got a huge number of emails from you.

      Mom died at the age of almost-95 a couple of years ago and I'm finally
      getting around to going through her papers. She saved all the birthday
      cards and letters that she received and I've just finished reading
      them all. What nice notes from you -- in both Slovak and English.
      Thanks, Helene, Frank, Dennis, Julia, and many more. What caring
      people you are! Thanks again.

      Anabeth Dollins