Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak Lenten Traditions

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2013
      Orthodox Great Lent begins on March 11th.  I tend to be Paleo (or vegan with a bit of fish) during Lent, so I eat restricted all year.  I do remember my family having lots of traditions, especially Pazcki, lots of pierogi and halushki made with oil and eggless noodles and no dollop of sour cream, boo.