For Ben

  • William
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013
      Sending this not so much for the video as for the background music. Interesting fujara in the music. Enjoy.
      bill

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBe-tDMaioM
    • Greg
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15 6:43 AM
        Ben:

        My favorite Fujura story happened 20 years ago.

        A friend had sent me a case of Slovak folk songs cassettes.

        Between each song was a brief fujura moment.

        A person who bought a cassette complained that there was
        noise between each song.

        Slovak beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

        Greg