Re: Stara Lubovna Supermodel Sports a Kroj

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 19, 2013
      Evidently this modern kroj is based on the style in the village of Sulin, or for Ruynophiles, Sulyn. None of the kroj I have seen in the village quite matched hers, but I suspect the difference had to do with the cut of the costume.

      Miss Martina Štupáková na súťaži v Číne...v Sulínskom kroji

      On Facebook you can find pages for Martina Štupáková or for
      Velky Sulin, Prešovský, Slovakia

      The photos on the Sulin page are posted by Milan Malast, a local photographer.

      For those without a Facebook account, there is always the chance to search by Google Images.

      Ron
      P.S. Not to be confused with Sulin Rap group.