Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Bohemian Rye Bread

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 18, 2013
      http://www.food.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=35731

      ________________________________
      From: dolores desideri <djdesi98@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 3:09 PM
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Re: Bohemian Rye Bread

      My nephew is trying to carry on a family tradition and pass that on to his daughters, so using his grandmother's bread recipe is mandatory. We just need to know the proportions of the Pillsbury Bohemian Rye flour and what additives the flour contained to help the yeast rise and etc..

      dolores

    • Plichta
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 18, 2013
        William,

        We do not have permission to view the item. Can you cut and past the recipe
        to a message.

        Frank

        _____